Odessa Brown’s School Based Health Center
Odessa Brown?s School Based Health Center is a health clinic where students of Beacon Hill International School can receive preventative care from our licensed Nurse Practitioner. We also have a licensed Mental Health Therapist and a Clinic Care Coordinator.
We are eagerly working with the school on continuing providing services to families and students. We are currently offering most of the services through Telehealth.
Odessa Brown?s School Center offers the following Services to Students
- Helping children and families get the health care access they need ? including insurance, appointments, prescriptions, outside resources and more.
- Access consultation (Seattle Children?s affiliate) and primary care needs
- Physical exams and sports physicals
- Clinical lab testing & immunizations
- Screening and treatment for chronic illnesses like asthma
- Individual and Group Therapy for children
- Group Therapy for parents
- Issues commonly treated include but are not limited to depression, anxiety, stress, trauma, grief and loss, emotional regulation and more
You can register with Odessa Brown School Based Clinic at Beacon Hill International School!
You do not have to change your primary care physician or clinic to benefit our services at the school.
(Students need be registered and documents of consent signed in order to receive services)
For more information or if you have questions please contact:
Sandy Centeno at (206) 348-0912