Beacon Hill International Health Center
Odessa Brown’s School Based Health Center is a health clinic where students of Beacon Hill International School can receive preventative care from our licensed Nurse Practitioner. We also have a licensed Mental Health Therapist and a Clinic Care Coordinator.
We provide wellness checks, immunizations, physicals or your student can be seen when they are simply not feeling well.
We are eagerly working with the school on continuing providing services to families and students. We are currently offering most of the services through Telehealth.
Prepare for Your Visit
You do not have to change your primary care physician or clinic to benefit our services at the school. Students need be registered and documents signed in order to be seen or get services.
If this is your first time visiting our clinic, we will need to register your child before we can make an appointment. To register your child, please call 206-987-7210 and press 1.
Health Center Services
- Helping children and families get the health care access they need, including insurance, appointments, prescriptions, outside resources and more.
- Access consultation (Seattle Children’s affiliate) and primary care needs
- Physical exams and sports physicals
- Clinical lab testing & immunizations
- Screening and treatment for chronic illnesses like asthma
- Individual and Group Therapy for children
- Group Therapy for parents
- Issues commonly treated include but are not limited to depression, anxiety, stress, trauma, grief and loss, emotional regulation and more